What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An entire suite of tried and tested templates
- With detailed guidance notes for each heading within the document
- Aligns with industry standards and project methodologies
- Appropriate for all types of projects and organisations
- With immediate access allowing you to start immediately
- No subscription fee and no hidden costs
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Project Management Tools scores 74.04/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.project-documents.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $50.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: project-documents.com you’ll also be taken through to project-documents.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)